Over the years, we’ve been humbled by our many word-of-mouth referrals, and thrilled to become an approved vendor for the Bureau of Land Management, United States Forest Service and other government agencies. But best of all, we’ve invested in lasting relationships and cultivated repeat business. We depend on the best experts (our customers) to suggest ideas that strengthen our products to be remarkably long-lasting under the harshest conditions.
Durable, Economical, Customizable
In fact, we offer dedicated, personalized service alongside a 5-year warranty program that’s experienced zero claims in our company’s existence. Simply put, our troughs last because we’ve focused on details like reinforced edges, bungs and seams. They say that talk is cheap but, at RDF, the proof is in the product—the heaviest duty, most affordable trough on the market…made with pride in Oregon.
- Heavier-gauged, rust-proof aluminum and a single center seam prevent corrosion
- Lightweight and 100% weather-resistant
- Sturdy, 4-bung design is 25% heavier than our competitors’ offerings
- Reinforced corners and edges won’t crack or be damaged by large animals
- Standard specifications meet BLM and Forest Service requirements
- Stock and customizable configurations for float/bung placement or continuous trough linking
- Efficient, 2-week-or-less production timelines, plus quick turnaround on custom products
- Drop shipping available to remote sites
- Unbeatable quality, exceptional longevity and affordable pricing